Vesper Marine AIS
Multi Award Winning Vesper Marine AIS Systems Now Available in Canada
Vesper Marine is recognized globally for quality, ease of use and for AIS innovation. The extraordinary sensitivity of Vesper Marine AIS systems have become the benchmark by which all other AIS systems are measured. Vesper Marine believes that creating technologically superior product is important however they believe that safety is more important and the systems need to be easy to use and that important information should not be hidden deep within complex menus and cluttered screens. For this reason Vesper has incorporated revolutionary filtering software within it’s AIS systems enabling users to quickly cut through the clutter and only focus on traffic that poses a potential conflict.
Multi award winning Vesper Marine class B AIS transceiver systems are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand in an ISO 9001: 2008 accredited facility and are certified by Industry Canada, US Coast Guard, FCC, CE, Australia and New Zealand with AIS solutions incorporated in Naval and commercial fleets around the globe.
- excellent low power consumption
- receive full class A and B data transmission
- transmission of class B data
- extraordinary sensitivity
- user friendly
- easy to interface with existing chart plotters and computers
- waterproof USB connectivity
- ease of use
- unique filtering algorithms give the ability to customize and filter targets when operating in busy areas
- graphical depiction of future crossing situations
- plus many many other great features